Thursday 4 March 2010

Greetings Kupo!

Hi I’m Jo, welcome to the new Gabbling Geeks blog. I’m looking forward to working on my first blog and I hope you’ll enjoy reading it too (also desiring to improve my writing skills during this endeavour.) I will probably be posting a lot about the games industry and all of my favourites. Be warned, I can be slightly opinionated, although not so much as John and Sneeze, who I often hear complaining about the differences between Final Fantasy and Zelda – yes it drives me insane (besides Mass Effect is better); however, this is a blog for general discussions and probably a lot of disagreements, so I guess we’re the right people for the job :P.
Let me get this out in the open, yes I am a girl gamer, no I don’t like pink fluffy things; I like swords and guns and I like them big – phew now that’s out in the open let’s talk about my favourite games. I’m a pretty open person and I don’t like to be fussy about genres, but I do like Bioware and PC/PS3 are my preferred formats. It’s hard for me to pin-point the best title of all time, but I’ve been left pretty impressed by Half Life 2 and Dragon Age.
When I’m not playing games I’m usually reading about them, getting my programming/design skills up to scratch. I hope one day to become a developer or to set up my own games company. Anyways, I’m going to wrap this up now that you know a little bit about me –I am known for writing too much after all- so enjoy!!!

No comments: